Sunday, April 8, 2012

Family is Everything!

Okay, so now I'm thinking I should have taken some still shots for the blog but I couldn't wait and I wanted to share this video right away.  This mini album has been almost a year in the making.

When I got my hands on Tim Holtz distress inks and my non stick mat I just had to make some manilla shipping tags with inking, embossing and inking again.  I pretty much watched Tim's video and then went crazy with the colours that I loved.  I was lucky enough to find some paper in my stash that matched and then pulled out some teal envelopes which just screamed - make me into a mini!!

And here is the results...Family is Everything.

Check out the video and let me know what you think.  It's just a random mini that wasn't made with any order in mind.  I used Cloud 9 stamps that were Memories themed.  So much fun.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment