Monday, February 20, 2012

SYAO2 Week Three


Well it's week three of Scrap Your Ass Off at Paper Secrets and I'm happy to say that I've completed my third challenge in time.

I decided to use some of my own pictures of me when I was little.  They've been sitting in a box and I figured it was time for them to come out and be scrapped.













Here's the layout and again the challenge was to use the scketch and then choose four embellishments and one technique.   This week one of the technique's was stitching and I kinda cheated on that because I used a piece of paper that was pre-stitched but nobody said you had to do the stitching yourself :-)


 For the embellishments I chose flowers, staples, ribbon and of course bling!!
Feels good to get some scrapping done - especially some pictures that I've been hanging onto for so long.  Looking forward to doing more.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment