Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hockey Scrapbooking

Okay so I dropped off the baby album that I just posted and someone asked if I can do that with a Toronto Maple Leafs theme.  So you bet your booties, I can do anything!!

Don't tell Jeff - he doesn't like the Leafs!  Caught him napping during the game today.

 Here's the tin - I kept it simple but added a little maple leaf in the centre of the flower - made with coffee filters and sprayed with Glimmer Mist - I'm addicted to them now.
 Here's the cover - I used some metal alphabets on leather strips spelling out "Our Little Fan".  Then I printed the logos off of the computer - with Jeff's printer - he didn't like that very much.
 These are all the tags that go into each of the pages.  If you want to see the rest you'll have to watch the you tube video here.  Sorry the filming was a bad one today.  The navy cardstock is really thick so it was sticking inside the pockets - very hard to take them out with one hand while you're holding the camera in the other.  I'm going to have to get a tripod.

Well hope you enjoyed - I'm sure the next time I scrapbook hockey it will be for the Jets.  Have some great pictures from the day they announced they were coming back to Winnipeg.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment