Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Mini in a Tin

This isn't the mini that I mentioned in my last posting but it is the first one I got finished.  I used one of my cherished Maya Road Coffee Break tins that I've been hoarding.  Of course it's for a boy.
 On the inside of the lid I've used a memory box that can hold a lock of hair or baby teeth or any other memorabilia that you want to see.  Very cute.
 Each page is toilet paper roll style but made with paper.  Each tag has one side for journaling and the other side is blank for photos.  I even made some super cute and easy coffee filter flowers sprayed with glimmer mist.  I even used my Cricut - so happy!!
Well if you want to see the rest you'll have to head over to YouTube and watch my video here!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment