Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrappin Great Deals and Bo Bunny!!

This weekend JoAnn from BoBunny came all the way from Utah to Scrappin Great Deals in Kilworth.  I decided to sign up for the Sunday afternoon mini album class.  I have to say that I was there for three hours and came home with the base of the pages covered and that's it!!  It was intense and for me to say that is something cause I'm usually the first one done.  It didn't help that I wanted to distress every little piece.  But I stayed up for three hours on my own last night bound and determined to get it done and at 11:30pm I came up from the scrapping basement with a fninshed album.

 The front cover is an acrylic sheet - I haven't done anything with it, not sure if I'm going to stamp it maybe.
 Of course I deviated from the pattern to make it my own.  I didn't really like the sticker they used on the front cover so I picked a layered chipboard piece.
 On all the stickers and chipboard pieces I sanded and inked to age them.  I didn't really like the look of fresh stickers :-)
 This page has a pocket - the tag pulls out from the top.  Pretty much the only moveable item on the album.
 Sorry about these pictures - not sure why they are coming in this way but I can't rotate them for some reason.  This pink page was my favourite.  I added some extra bling to it and did my paper upside down cause there was writing all over it and they had the writing upside down the way they laid it out.
 Not much to say about this one - it was my least favorite.  The flowers were polyester so not much you can do with them, I still tried to add some ink to them so they weren't too bright.
And then these two were the ones that I messed up on.  The two pages before and these two pages were supposed to be one pattern paper on the background of each but I messed up on the first two so I did my own thing with the next two.  I know - crazy.
The back page I did all on my own, the patter was for just a plain page with no photos at all but I couldn't leave one whole page for nothing so I went to town.


All and all it was okay but I guess I'm more cut out for teaching than learning :-)

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment