Saturday, July 19, 2014

Greeting Farm Friday Challenge

Hi Everyone!

I saw this Fridays Farm Fresh Challenge and just had to play along.  The first thing that came to mind when seeing the colour palette was the Prima Madeline collection - perfect colours.  And the second thing that came to mind was my new Greeting Farm stamps!!  On friday I got some super happy mail and the Twisted kit was waiting for me to play with.  I'm so excited, there are some super cute images and awesome greetings to use.


Here is my finished card that I am entering into the challenge.  I just love how she turned out and the colours are a perfect match.  I gave her some ash blond hair and popped her up onto an embossed circle which is matted in black card stock.  I used the Hey Girlfriend! greeting and put it on a fish tailed banner.  Added in some blooms from Lavish Laces and some tiny Prima flowers from my stash and glittered everything up with some Stickles.  The little porcelain rose is from my crafty friend Cheryl - thanks Cheryl!!


The image was coloured with Copic (colours pictured below).  Hope you all head over to the Greeting Farm blog and join in on Farm Fresh Friday!



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love how you used all the colors- the flowers and patterned papers are FAB! Thanks for joining us at TGF FFF!

    ReplyDelete