Monday, July 28, 2014

Twisted Kit Cards

Here is my 2nd project for Not2Shabby on Zibbet using the Greeting Farms Twisted Kit.  These guys are so super cute and I just wanted to do some boy birthday cards.  After doing so much girly stuff it is hard to figure out what to do.  I had to ask Jonathan if it was okay to add sequins to the boy cards - lol.



Don't forget the Twisted kit is on sale right now for 5% off - $45.60 and with my coupon you get another 10% off that price.  (SARAH)  Head over to the shop now to get your kit -  Not2Shabby!

Now for my cards.  Since I am decluttering right now I picked out some very cute boy paper.  And also a star spellbinders for matting the little boys.  The tag die is from MFT and then sequins from the dollar store.


Here is a little close up of each of the little boys.  One blond, one brunette and one red head =)








Here is the copic colours used on all the images.  As always if you would like a closer look please hit the link to my youTube channel on the right.



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards, Sarah, and as always, you coloured the boys perfectly!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Sarah! For the red head, are you using the e40s as well as the r08 & 09? Just gorgeous! TFS Hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete