Sunday, July 6, 2014

Altered Journal



So excited to share a super cute project that I was working on today.  I altered the cover of a chipboard journal that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  I had picked it up at a scrapping garage sale at my LSS - Scrappin Great Deals.

I purchased this Penny Black stamp set called Tutu Sweet a while ago and have not had the chance to colour one of these cuteys up.  I found my water brush while I was cleaning up the other day so I decided to pull out some Tim Holtz Distress Markers and give it a try.  I absolutely love how it turned out.

I used some texture paste with a stencil on the background and splattered some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. Check out my youtube channel for a video detailing all the little pieces and colours that I used.

Here is a close up look to see all the detail in the colouring.  I really do like the distress markers for water colouring, it is super easy and so pretty.


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment