Sunday, June 29, 2014

Miss Lilly Summer - DT Project for LBBS

I'm here with my 3rd and final project as a guest designer for Little Blue Button stamps.  I have had a blast with each of my projects and I decided to make something big for my final one.

I used some chipboard pennants from Fancy Pants which I have had in my stash forever.  I covered them in paper from the Endless Summer stack from DCWV (also an oldie).  I decorated each of the banners with a doily from Michaels and a spellbinders out of the patterned paper.

Then they were decorated with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some acrylic flowers and butterflies.  All the laces are from my stash and then I also used some iridescent flat back pearls from MB Treasurista.


I absolutely love the way it turned out and Miss Lily Summer is so adorable.  Below is close up pictures of each of the banners.  Be sure to stop by my youtube channel for a video of it.




















Miss Lilly Summer was coloured up with Copics (colours listed below).  I added some glitter with Wink of Stella on her skirt and the ribbon on her hat and then I added some crystal accents on her sun glasses.  I decided to make the popsicle into a fudge-sicle - mmmmm!


Hope you have enjoyed my projects for Little Blue Button stamps - head on over to their website and get yourself some of these stamps and digi's for yourself!!
http://lbbstamps.com



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is absolutely spectacular! I love that banner and the way you colored up that Miss Lilly is perfection! How did you make that little cover up skirt look so sheer above her swim suit?! Just perfect! love LOVE love!!! tfs xoxo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete