Thursday, June 26, 2014

Miss Lilly Glasses - Guest DT for LBBS!!

Hi Everyone!

I have my second project for Little Blue Button stamps and I am so super excited about this one.  I decorated an envelope from the DCWV Vintage Collector line and she is adorable!!
I coloured up Miss Lilly Glasses with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers and added some paper from the Authentique Sweetness collection.

For the base on the envelope I used one of my new dies from Mama Elephant which has a scallop card base and a stitched layer for inside.  I die cut some floral paper from the Vintage Collector and a vellum piece for the inside.  The sentiment "Just Eat Ice Cream" is fussy cut from the Authentique collection and I added a sprinkling of sequins all over.




The marker colours that I used are listed below and for some additional interest I added diamond stickler to her headband and her dress and glossy accents to her glasses.  I really do love the way this one turned out.

If you would like a closer look please visit my youtube channel to see the video on this project!

Spectrum Noir:
Dress - PP1, PP4, PP5, BT3, BT5
Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair - YR20M YR21, YR23, E33

Check out Little Blue Button Stamps for some great rubber and digi stamps - http://lbbstamps.com


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment