Monday, November 19, 2012

Here is my first ever 3D paper heart - yes, I know, it looks like an apple :-)
My inspiration for this came from a very talented woman on you tube Tubeyoumaster1.  You really need to check out her channel.  She has some the most amazing projects.  I was watching her 3D paper cupcake video and really wanted to try something out so instead of a cupcake I chose a heart.  I decided to open one side of my heart and decorate in it so help it look more like a heart.  I used a 6x6 My Minds Eye - A Happy Heart paper stack and yes it was all 24 sheets of paper from the stack.  Everything was sprayed with Gold Glimmer Mist and Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist.  The flowers and leaves are from I am Roses.  The acrylic flowers spray is Recollections.  Everything else is from my stash.

Take a look at the video for a little better look.  I really enjoyed making this and will definitely be making more - might even try the cupcake for some birthday presents.

Happy Paper Crafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment