Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One Little Teacup


Well, I borrowed some Heartfelt Creations stamps and spellbinders from my mom today.   She really wants me to try out for their design team but I don't get to use their stuff too often so I want to give some a try.  I started off with the China Fragments large teacup and stamped it on some pattern paper from DCWV Garden Tea Party Stack using Pearlescent Chocolate Brilliance ink (makes it look like it's embossed).  I then coloured in the flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours shown below).



 I stamped the Shabby Chic Lace with the same ink on a piece of vellum to layer underneath and then dyed some white lace with Caramel Apple glimmer mist.  Added some paper flowers and a resin white one.

On the inside I used this cute little message from the patterned paper.  The teacup on the front is actually on there with foam tape and creates a little pocket to slip a tea bag into. 

Very cute. 

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment: