Monday, September 17, 2012

Haunted Halloween

I love Halloween.  It is one of my favorite holidays and I have to say that I think the colors is one of the things that makes it my favorite.  I love orange, purple, green and black and especially all together.  I really love dressing up too!  Although I do not like "scary" - I can't watch scary movies or go through a haunted house - it freaks me out!!

But I LOVE Halloween! 

I pulled out all my halloween paper, stamps and embellishments and got down to business this week.  I'm going to have more to share but for now I have a mini album that I did with My Minds Eye - Haunted paper and some left overs from last year.  And yes I bought some new Halloween paper this year even though I had some left over from last year - I told you I love the holiday!

This is a close up of the three tags that are inside the mini - did I mention I love googly eyes - I think I have an addiction.  These little guys are from the Michaels $1.50 stamps last year.  I colored their cheeks with Copic marker and then colored the orange and purple with nail polish (makes it shiny and see through) and the skeleton was with a silver sharpy - one of my new best friends (great mummies)!


Head on over to my you-tube channel to check out the whole album - don't forget to subscribe to my you-tube and my blog - I'm thinking that I'm getting close to 5000 visits on my blog so there might have to be some blog candy - spooky blog candy :-)

I'll leave you with a close up of the unfortunate spider that got stuck in some hot glue on the back cover - he's so cute!! NOT.


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment