Saturday, September 15, 2012

Color Me Scrappy - Challenge #12

Welcome to Challenge #12 of Color Me Scrappy.  This time we have a really cool and unique color palette to play with - FRUIT LOOPS!!!  Isn't that exciting??

I love these colors and all I could think of was Fun, Fair, Cotton Candy and of course I have pictures from the fair :-)  I used a patterned paper for the background that was from a Fair stack - sorry I don't remember the brand and it was one that we shared so I don't have the cover.  I used a matching patterned paper that had strips of tickets that I trimmed and cut out - they look great.  Then to finish it off I added some basic grey chipboard letters and of course cotton candy and balloons.

Make sure you head over and get in on the fun.  Also check out the posting for the next design team, it's really exciting and you'll love the challenge.



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment