Thursday, June 28, 2012

Creative Chaos

So I'm sure I haven't shown a photo of my crafty space in a while - but obviously there's a reason for that!!  Check it out.  I've been working on so many different things lately that all the miscellaneous "stuff" is piling up.  And I feel like I've been neglecting the blog but I've also been spending alot of time studying for my insurance course which will be done on July 5th.  Then I'll have more time to be crafty! until the next one starts :-)
See anything exciting in there??

Well I thought I would share one project that I've been working - at least the outside of it.  And then hopefully it will be completed this weekend and I will post a video, woohoo.


Here's a close up of some of the pictures that I hand died with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I just love them.

Stay tuned!




Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment