Saturday, June 16, 2012

Color me Scrappy Challenge Day!

 Well it's time for another color challenge over at Color Me Scrappy!  I love this one with lots of pinks and blues and red - what a great challenge. Sorry for the delay - my mind was on Relay for Life yesterday - Madison and I walked all night long and helped raise money to help cure cancer!

For this one I chose a lovely photo of Madison from Valentines day quite a few years ago.  And I couldn't resist when I found these wing die cuts on a sheet of valentines die cuts.  All the elements were from the die cut sheet and worked perfectly with the color challenge.

Here is a little close up to show you the dimension I used behind the wings.  Head on over the Color Me Scrappy and see what the rest of the design team has come up with.  There is another great prize up for grabs.


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see how different people use the colours! I went with the pink as the main colour too. Its inspiring to see everyones takes.

    ReplyDelete