Friday, March 23, 2012

SYAO Week 8

I'm on a roll this week.  I finished my layout for my first design team challenge (you'll just have to wait until April 1st to see that one).  And I finished week 8 for Scrap Your Ass Off over at Paper Secrets.






Here is the sketch for week 8....
 The embellishment list was different this time around.  I saw the doily and stick pins and new right away that I was going to do a valentines theme.

doily
twine
stick pin(s)
3+ flowers
rub ons
washi tape
3+ patterned papers
bling

TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
fussy cutting
distressing
 I used doilies, flowers, stick pins and bling.  Added a little distressing on the paper and doilies and did some fussy cutting to get the smaller doilies.  I really love the way it turned, simple yet sweet!

Paper is daisyd's, flowers Prima, bling was MMBI and the doilies were my favorite dollar store.

Don't forget to get over the Color Me Scrappy and follow the blog so you can find out when the first challenge starts - you won't want to miss it.

Play along with the challenge and watch here for exciting things to come - my followers are growing and views are increasing like crazy - looks like I might have to have some blog candy soon :-)

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment: