Saturday, March 10, 2012

Color Me Scrappy

I found this new challenge blog Color Me Scrappy and guess what??  They are looking for a design team and get this, they are looking for people that have never been on a design team before!  Hello!!  Me, me, please me.  hehe

Well yes I did send in an email so we'll see how it goes.  I have to get week 6 done for the Scrap Your Ass Off challenge.  Oh and I am so excited, my mom and I are going to Mega Meet in Novi, Michigan this year - May 2012.  We have already registered for the Round Robin mini classes and four other classes which I can't wait to do.  It's going to be a great year this year!

Stay tuned for more exciting scrapbooking and card making.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning us on your blog! The deadline for the DT search is on the 15th. Good Luck! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete