Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Celebrating 35 Years

I have a co-worker that is celebrating her 35th anniversary with Intact Insurance tomorrow.  I wanted to make her a little keepsake that she could keep on her desk so I asked around for some pictures of her from the 'good ole days'.  I really loved the photo from one of their Hawaiian days when everyone was dressed up so I used that as my theme.   

 I made an 8x8 easel scrapbook page.  I will have to do a tutorial for you, it was really simple and pretty cool.  The bottom actually folds up inside for flat storage.

I used my Cricut to cut out all the flowers (sophisticated) and the congratulations (everyday pop-up cards).  The leaves are from Michaels Recollection brand.

The paper is also Recollections brand from Michaels - did I mention I picked up 5 new 12x12 paper stacks the other day.
 :-)


I love the way it turned out and I'm thinking that I will definitely be making more of these in the future.



Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment: