Monday, August 23, 2010

My Spooky Box

Madison and I were feely spooky the other day and decided to make a spooky halloween box. This was made with a piece of paper on the bottom and a piece of paper for the top. Oragami style.



When you open the bottom it folds out to a full 12x12 scrapbook page - just add photos.

The top was decorated with flowers and bling around the edge. The halloween brads are from the dollar store. I think I've been hanging onto those for a couple of years, just for the perfect project.
Here's the full page. The orange rick rack is only attached on the edges so that the photos can be tucked in. I love green and purple and orange together.

I've had these glitter letters hanging around for quite a while also. They were specifically for halloween and had skulls, bones and stars. I used the bone as a mouth for my spooky ghost. I used rhinestones for the eyes.


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Very clever Sarah! Great idea to use the rickrack as picture holders.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete