Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fooling Around and Having Fun

Well I've always really liked the easel cards but have never made one. So of course I had to do it. I chose to use one of my Craftin' Kimmie stamps from Scrappin Great Deals. I thought she was super sassy and had to buy her the day that they were released.

Madison wanted to help me take the picture with my laptop camera and of course had to get in there :-)

Here's a better shot - hopefully you can see some of the detail. I added a second layer with the froggie and use some glossy accents to make him a little slimy. Eeeewww!


Overall happy with my first easel card but need to do more detail.
My next job is to clean up the mess in my craft room after I let Madison and her little friend do some scrappin while I was at work - messy!!
Happy Stamping!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment