Sunday, August 8, 2010

Envelope Explosion Album

Wow, today was a whirlwind day! My wonderful husband decided last night to take me to Toronto today for a show. Rock of Ages - yes 80's Hair Band music - Rock On!!

Well now we're back home and I'm too tired to craft so I thought I'd share. I'm sharing this super cute explosion album made from envelopes. Yes, envelopes. All of the envelopes are from the dollar store except for the smaller white ones on the inside layer.


Suprisingly this only took two nights and yes it does need a little more embellishing and stamping on the tags, but I'm pretty proud of what I've finished so far.


I have to admit that I've done alot of blog stalking over the last couple of months and have gotten myself addicted to You Tube and Ustream. Very interesting stuff. This album idea is from one of my favorites Following the Paper Trail. Definately a very interesting site.


And my newest passion of the week is making my own hand made embelishments - the other day was flowers.

Hope you enjoyed my album. Feels good to be back to the blogging world.


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little book! Great to see you crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your explosion box is great! What a lot of work you've done on it!
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete