Friday, July 25, 2008

Wedding Invites Finally Done

Well all you here me talk (or type) about is wedding invites, and I am happy to say that they are finally done :-) So I wanted to share with you all that I've done. First I'll show you the order that was completed a while ago for a July wedding. The colours were Turquoise and Brown! Love it!!
















The above photos show the invite, reply card, place cards, the thank you (which are nugget boxes) and a little memory album that I made as a gift to the bride. You can't really tell from this picture but the Love stamp is embossed with glitter for a little bling.


Here is the current order which will be delivered on Monday. Basic black and white wedding. Very classy!

So this is what I like to do. My wedding invitation prices start at $1.50/invite & reply for a very basic one sheet invite. The folded style (shown in the first photo) starts at $2.00/invite & reply and the above pocket fold is $3.50/invite. The pocket fold includes inserts for Directions, Accomodations and RSVPs. Of course these are the starting prices, if you are interested please feel free to contact me. I also make invitations for birthdays, showers, etc and birth announcements. I will post more another time and also start a gallery on the side to show photos of all the styles available.
Happy Stamping.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment