Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Get This Going

Here's a little card to get things going. It's a card I made for a swap I joined on my fave Splitcoast website, the goal was to use a Penny Black girl stamp. This is the only one that I have but I'll be getting more soon. Sorry about the quality of the photo, it was pretty late at night. I stamped the image on Glossy Cardstock and coloured in with Tombow markers, it gives it a little watercoloured look. The purple dots are a souffle pen, it kind of pops up a little and gives some dimension.




Recipe:
Paper: Core-dinations Cardstock & Glossy White Cardstock
Stamps: :Penny Black & SU Stem Sayings
Other: Tombow Markers, Souffle Pen, Prima Flower, SU Rhinestone Brad and Ribbon from Michaels Value Bin :-)
Happy Stamping
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment