Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh How I Love to Colour!

I was still working on the wedding invitation order today, but just had to take a break to play with my new Penny Black stamps. And I have to say that I just love to colour!!
I use Prismacolour art markers, would love to get my hands on some copics but for now the prismacolours are more cost effective. I also found out that I had a Sakura Glaze pen that was clear, so everything you cover looks like it's been laquired. How cool is that.

Here's some close ups of the glaze pen. Sorry about the photo quality, I really need to take my pictures during the day. Unfortunately I am a night owl :-)






Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: Stampin' Up! Regal Rose and Lovely Lilac, Striped Paper unknown
Others: Prismacolour Markers, Sakura Glaze pen, Ribbon unknown, Making Memories Crystal Brad, Rub-ons from the dollar store (oh yah, it's true!)
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment