Thursday, June 8, 2017

Frantic Stampers Performing Lion Die

Hello Everyone!

Today I am coming to you with some projects for Frantic Stamper.  

 For this card I created the background using the Stitched Rounded Rectangles.  These are great for making mats for your cards and projects and even frames.  I placed the two largest dies together on my die cutting machine to create the stitched frame for the bottom layer and then Die cut another piece of patterned paper to create the focal image on for the front of the card.  This piece was placed on the card with foam tape to add some dimension.


For my focal image I used the Performing Lion die cut.
To create a really good look with your die cut images you can cut the image out multiple times in different colours of paper, for this image I chose patterned paper and then used distress inks to shade the entire image and also on the triangle cutouts of the stand to make them darker.  I then added a piece of paper to the back of his head for the ear cutouts and added small dots of black marker for the eyes and nose.

To finish the card off I stamped my sentiment and added accents with Nuvo Crystal drops in Apple Green.  This is one of my favourite embellishments right now.


When I was die cutting my Lion in the different patterned papers I noticed that the head by itself was a super cute bear face so I made this little pinwheel with the bear face.  I used the new Pinwheel die which is so great!!  I just attached the pinwheel to a paper straw and ta-da!  Magic.  These would make great wands for party favours.


I hope you enjoyed my projects for today and please check out Frantic Stamper for some great dies and stamps.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

3 comments: