Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Blue Button Stamps - September Digi Release Today!

Today is release day for Little Blue Button Digi Stamps, and I am so excited to say that I am a member of the new Digi Design Team =)  Yah me!!

For this release I got the chance to play with the new digi stamp called Mixed Media - it is so cool, I decided to make a mixed media canvas.  I printed the digi out on some patterned paper and then coloured it up with my Copic Markers.  I printed a couple extra images of the flower that is in her hair so that I could colour them and shape them.  I layered it with hot glue to make a 3D flower in her hair and added some other flowers from Petaloo and Recollections all around. 


In each of the clusters I added some metal gears and embellishments and some mini dominoes and mini light bulbs.  



Here is the flower from the image that I made 3D and added some stamen coming from the bottom. 


In this close up you can see the sparkle and shine from the Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays that I used on the background.  I started with an empty canvas and used a couple different stencils with some home made texture paste - really love how it turned out, the texture past soaked in the brown colours from the sprays and the purple and blue mica stayed around all the edges - so beautiful.


Check out my youtube channel for a close up look of the canvas.  
And definitely check out LBBS  to pick up your own digi's, and check out the blog for other DT members projects.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment