Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hidden Surprise Card!

I was playing with the Twisted Kit from the Greeting Farm - again =) and came up with this super easy hidden surprise card.  When you pull the first tier of the cake you find Celeste - so super cute!!


It is a nice clean and simple card, I decorated with some old large sequin flowers that I found while I was cleaning up my craft room.  And the little metal tag and flower eyelets that came from the Eyelet Outlet.


I added some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to Celeste.  Just love how she turned out.  Check out my youTube channel for more details and head on over to Not2Shabby for some awesome stamps.  Everything is still on sale right now for 15% off and if you use my GDT code "SARAH" you will get an additional 10% off - woohoo!!



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment