Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Spooky Card Share

 I haven't forgotten about my blog.  I know, I just like to take breaks - actually it's all YouTube's fault.  It's just to addictive and I spend all my time over there, watching and uploading videos.  Well I'll try and spend some more time over here too and what better time to start then gearing up for Halloween.

I've been inspired recently from Bona at LiveLoveScrap with all of her beautiful projects and she's been using quite a lot of Saturated Canary digi images, so guess what, I went shopping!  But this shopping was fun, I didn't have to pay any shipping costs and it was instant gratification because you get your images right away to play with.  I play around with the size, print of the image and voila - it's time to colour.

I was going through my stamps and realized I didn't have many Halloween stamps - I probably do and just can't find them right now - so I picked out a couple of images.  Here is the first one that I coloured - Rollerskating Zombie.  I love how she turned out.

 I created a circle easel card with my mini8 punch - love it.  Added a ton of layers and used some of my Halloween spellbinders.  When I was all done putting everything together I added some glimmer mist of the whole project (really love the effect on the black cardstock) and splattered a little bit of black chalkboard spray.

Check out the video here !


Happy Paper Crafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment