Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BAcraftygirl Halloween Challenge

Okay, so I'm sure most of you know that I'm a silent stalker on youtube - I get some great ideas and tons of inspiration from videos on youtube and pictures from the internet.  I thank everyone out there that shares their ideas and projects and I'm slowly working my way up there myself and adding some inspiration onto the net. 

I may not always leave a comments but I'm trying to let others know that they are great!!  Well tonight I noticed that there were a lot of videos out there entitles BAcraftygirl video response so of course I had to check it out.  Head over to BAcraftygirls channel and become a subscriber she has great projects and cards and gives some great how to's.  She also has issued a challenge for halloween or fall inspired projects with some rules - and amazing prizes.  So I figured how better to get out there than to make a card and get in on her challenge.

Here are the rules:

1. colours - purple, black, orange, white & green - awesome!!
2. use two stamps - easy peasy
3. washi tape - love it!
4. any item - layout, card, frame, altered item or home decor
5. new project - of course!
6. upload video response or blog posting
7. be a subscriber - DONE!

Oh and the deadline is - YIKES - tomorrow!!  So I decided to make a card and unfortunately I am waiting on my super long download putting my room tour video into youtube so I was not able to make a video response - blog posting will have to do.

I used these super cute trick or treater stamps from my stash - sorry I don't know the brand because the package does not have a label on it - it was one of my garage sale finds.  I also used a Michaels $1.50 stamp - Trick or Treat on some white washi tape and added in a piece of polka dot washi tape.  I also added a really cute pinwheel (first one I ever made) for some embellishment.  

Sorry that the pictures do not do it justice it is very dark here right now and way past my bedtime :-)
 Take a look at BAcraftygirls youtube channel and I hope you enjoyed my card.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment