Sunday, October 21, 2012

Altered Tea Box and Discount Paper Crafts

While I was looking for inspiration on YouTube I came across a video from MsLiberty25 telling us all about Discount Paper Crafts on Etsy - It's also an amazing altered cigar box.  Well she also mentioned that they have a call for Design Team members - one for cards and one for altered projects.  Woohoo!!!

I'm all done my term on Color me Scrappy and really looking forward to working on some other items - I was getting in a 12x12 rutt :-)

Ok so for my project - I found these amazing unfinished wood tea boxes at Dollerama for $3 - yes $3 and thought that would make an amazing Christmas present.

I already had Garden Tea Party paper stack from DCWV and thought it would be perfect.

Take a look at my YouTube channel for the video - giving a description of how I altered the box.

I used some of my sacred items from my stash including the felt die cut strips that are adhesive - love the way they look on the glass lid. 

 Here the inside - I covered all sides with the patterned paper which is already tea stained.




Take a look at Discount Paper Crafts on Etsy - I've taken a look and I'm in love - she has amazing projects and great prices.  I already have a wish list going.

To Cathie at Discount Paper Crafts - thank you for the opportunity to apply - it would be a great privilege to design for you.

Don't forget to get in on my first give away and stay tuned - I've been collected some mixed media supplies and am working on some new projects.

Happy Paper Crafting!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love it....I hope that there are more boxes to come. That would make a good jewelry box too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Sarah! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Sarah! I am going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete