Monday, July 2, 2012

Wallet Mini Album

 Check out my finished project.  Feels good to get something done.  I had some inspiration from my favorite inspiration website "youtube" - hehe - I could spend all day sitting and watching videos on youtube and love to just sketch and figure out how to make a project.  This one came from one of the channels I subscribe to creativecafegirl - she's very talented.  (the link to her video is in the description of my video on youtube).

When I saw this wallet mini I really wanted to try it out and had recently got my hands on some 6x6 My Minds Eye paper pads.  Honey Cake was one that my mom saw and just wasn't one of her favorites so I thought I would give it a try.  As soon as you separated the papers and put some brown cardstock with it the colors popped and everything looks gorgeous!


 All of the elements on the pages are only attached at the sides so that photos or mats can slide underneath.
I have some close ups but make sure you head over the youtube and check out my video HERE.


 The stamp in this one was embossed with clear embossing ink and then the paper was rubbed with Distress Ink to make it pop.








This stamp was embossed with Cloisonne embossing powder, this and verdigris are my two most favorites. 

 You're going to have to check out the video to see the rest of the album.

 Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment