Sunday, July 8, 2012

 Check it out!!  I spent the whole day in my craft room in the nice cold basement.  It was so much fun.  I finally sat down and made some of the cool butterflies from youtube out of paper flowers, I just altered some of them a little because I didn't have very many 5 petal flowers.

So to start off with I made the ones with paper flowers - love them!!
 And then I decided to make some out of chenille stems, the ones with the bumps on them - so much fun.  The feather kinda sticks to them because of static but I still think they look really cool.


 And then lastly I decided to make some with some foam flower stickers that I found in our kid craft stash.  These ones were fun and the best part is that they are adhesive backed - awesome! 
Now Madison loved these ones so much that she wanted to make a tutorial video - she wants to be famous too.  Maybe next time I should hit record when I tape her.  We'll try it again tomorrow and post to you tube.  In the meantime check out my video of all the cool butterflies I made today.  HERE!




Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment