Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding Album

After finishing the Paris Album I had to tackle my next project which was a wedding gift for my brother who is getting married at the end of the month.  They're actually getting married in Ochos Rios Jamaica (sadly I do not get to go) and then having a wedding reception after they come back.  So I got to work and surprisingly to me I got it done pretty fast.  I have to admit it is pretty much back to basics scrapbook album style but it was fun making it.

And of course to share it I did my next favourite thing - I made a video. View my youtube video here.  I have to say that it is fun to see the views going up on my video and I have my first subscriber!!  I definately plan to share lots more.

Here's a couple of pictures.  I really need to get a photo box made up and use a real camera, I apologize for the quality - I'm just using my webcam on my computer for now.








The patterned paper is from bo-bunny and then various cardstock.  All the bling is dollarstore and then prima flowers used all over.
Enjoy!!  Oh and if David or Jessica are seeing this - SURPRISE!!!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment