Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy National Card Making Day

Happy National Card Making day!  I told myself I HAD to make a card today of all days and it only took about 8 hours between hanging out with the kids, making dinner and going to the fair. I'm very happy with it though.  I have been wanting to try a 3D image ever since I saw Mariska's work on the Whiff of Joy blog.

And oh boy it was fun.  Take a look...

Here's some extra photos to show the how to and a close up.  Any section that had another layer on top was coloured in black.  I also used my flower forming stylus to round the edges and help the 3D effect.  I have to say that it really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I will definately be doing it again.


 Hope you all had a great card making day.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment