Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spectacular View


March's technique challenge over at Paper Secrets is using stencils with your mists. Which I have never done!! Can you imagine, I had never used glimmer mist with a stencil. So I took out my homemade glimmer spray and a diecut Basic Grey sheet and went to work.
I had this super cool Paintables paper that I have been hoarding for a while - yes hoarding - that I thought would be absolutely perfect. So I went to town on the spraying until I used up all my spray - lol - they are just tiny bottles that I put together one at a time. All the black images are actually pre-printed on the page with all the swirls and the clock. I found the stickers at the dollar store, they just jumped out and said "buy me". And then I added some bling swirls for more glitter. Even the letters are glitter.
Now I'm going to tell you a secret. The only things on this page that didn't come from the dollar store are the paper and the pictures. I know - it's amazing what you can get at Dollar Giant. I did add a little bit of Tim Holtz distress inks on the edge of the 12x12 to antique it a little.

I'm really enjoying the challenges at Paper Secrets! And I hope you are enjoying my projects.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment