Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guest Designer Call

My super secret dream is to be a designer for a stamp company. Dare to dream.
Well guess what, Whiff of Joy has a Guest Designer Call and it was just the inspiration that I needed to get going. And look what I made...
I decided to make a Valentine's card for my super sweety. I used one of my images of Oakley with slipover cause he's such a cutey. I have to tell you I kinda struggled with the little boy hair cut but I like how it turned out.

Here are the details for the guest designer call. If it's your dream too, then go for it, don't let anything hold you back. And you couldn't ask for a better stamp company to design for. WOJ images are the absolute best!! Good Luck!

Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy
Paper: Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy and Fancy Pants Patterned Paper
Others: Prismacolour Markers, Ribbon unknown, Prima Flowers, Crafts Perles, Forever in Time Rub-ons

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! It's been forever since you were on here. Glad to see you back.
    Wow! Guest designer - how cool would that be!?!
    Kathy
    SBS22

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What have you heard back from the Whiff of Joy designer call?
    Your card is really nice and should get someone's attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job & good luck!

    ReplyDelete