Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cards, wow - look, Cards!

Can you believe it, I actually got some cards done and I'm finally posting some. It's been challenging, I got my room clean and then had to move things around for the new furnace and air conditioner to go in, which made another huge mess (dust and wood shavings everywhere). And now it's clean again.

These cute cards were made as a set with Wanda's Wit and Wisdom from Stampin' Up! I love this one. I coloured in the images with my prismacolour markers (my supply seems to be growing, I think I have 200 markers :-) The background paper has some glitter going through it, just the way I like it. Ticket notch punch and scallop circle punch both from Stampin' Up! Then I added a little bit of bling, from the dollar store of course!

Here's each seperate card and what they say inside:

No saying inside this one.

That's a first!

If life's boring make something up.

Next year I'll forget mine.



Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    Your Wanda cards are so cute. I just love the DP you used. Great job.
    Kathy G SBS22

    ReplyDelete