Sunday, November 16, 2008

Re-Model in Process

Well now that November is here and half over, I have decided to do a make-over on my blog and add some christmas cheer :-) Just have to come up with a new banner to go with the new background. My current banner is actually a picture that I took myself quite some time ago, maybe I'll see if I can find a nice winter picture.

I'm single for the week so I hope to get lots of cards and blogging done. My husband is off to Texas on another business trip. Isn't he lucky that it decided to snow yesterday and probably for the rest of the week too. I wish I got to go to Texas - were it never snows!!

Keep watching for the full make-over to be complete and some great christmas cards to come.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. hey sarah...I am single this week too...awwww

    I need to learn how to change my blog around and add new things to it...I especially would love to have 3 coloumns...anyway can't wait to see what you add on...

    sbs22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the your blog seasonal decor! It looks great! I also love the image you used for your banner. Hmmm...I think I just may put in some Christmas cheer on mine too!

    ReplyDelete