Sunday, November 30, 2008

CD Tin Calendar

Thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what I've been working on, it's not complete yet but it's really the only thing I've been working on. I decided to make some calendars for christmas presents and have had these cd tins lying around. Now I just have to come up with a way to stand it up.
All the of the images are Bellas. It was so hard to pick 12 out of so many of my favorites. Here are the first 6 months...
Each of them are going to be double sided with the other six months and then all packaged in a cd tin. I really hope my cousins like them.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. How cute! This is a great idea, may have to borrow it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling idea, Sarah! I want ot make myself a cute calendar for this year; maybe I'll borrow your idea! Still looking around for exactly what I want!
    I've been very bad about visiting my sisters; I always get too backed up near the holidays with stuff I should have had done previously! Maybe I'll do better in 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete