Monday, September 21, 2015

Bring on the Marching Band...

Anybody miss me??  Well I'm sure if you've been following me on YouTube and Instagram you haven't missed a thing.  But I thought I would come back to the world of blogging.

Lately I went a little crazy at Simon Says Stamp and who wouldn't during this wonderful holiday of Stamptember - yup Stamptember.  September is the month that Simon puts together a new release and also does collaborations with other stamp companies to produce exclusive stamp sets that you can only buy during the month of September or until they are sold it - which is pretty fast some times.  So normally I don't get caught up in the world of "I have to buy it before it's sold out", but when you get the emails and follow them on Instagram and see all the images and samples.  I just couldn't resist.

So I thought I would share with you a card that I made as soon as this cute little stamp set showed up in the mail.  I used Band Camp which is a Stamptember exclusive from WPlus9.  They are so adorable and I love the sayings so much.

The background was created with Nuance powders from Magenta.  I coloured the little band members with copic markers and fussy cut them out to glue down on top of he background.  To finish it off I embossed the saying in black embossing powder.

Really love these cute little guys and the images and saying are so versatile.


Check out my YouTube channel for a close up of these and stay tuned for more super cute cards =)

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment