Thursday, January 1, 2009

!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Look who decided to come back to the world of blogging...

The holidays have been a whirlwind of family, fun, presents and the worst of all sickness!! I have been constantly sick from December 21st until yesterday. The kind that I would never want to wish on anyone :-(

Now it's time for things to get back to normal, get the house re-organized and start the countdown for the dredded back to work. Aaaaagghh! Did I actually say that, I have to go back to work, booooo. It's about a month early but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm gonna miss my little man, and maybe his sister too :-)

I would love to be a stay at home mom, but I don't think I would be very good at it. I never have dinner made on time and card making generally takes president to cleaning the house. If only I could win the lottery so that I could stay home and have a maid, lol. Every womans dream!

This weekend I'm going to start off right and clean up my craft room so that I can easily get in some crafting time when I get home from a long hard day at work. And then I hope to have some awesome new cards for you. I might even do some scrapbooking, it's been way too long for that.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year:)
    I have an award waiting for ya on my blog! check it out:)
    hugs!
    janet

    ReplyDelete