Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!!

Well looks like I'm not getting too much crafting done, life is getting in the way. Not sure if I'll have a chance to post before christmas, only one week left and then I'm off to Barrie for christmas. Just wanted to share a couple of family photos of the kids....
Madison always talks about writing Santa a letter but we usually forget about it and don't get a chance, so this year I found www.emailsanta.com and went online with her to send Santa a letter. I have to tell you that it is awesome, they even have a "naughty or nice" list and of course Madie was Nice (daddy was naughty and is definately getting coal). She even got a reply of Santa right away. Just love it.

Well, just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!! Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment