Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!

Today is the first day of fall so I'd like to celebrate with a fall card.  I was playing with my Nuance powders from Magenta and made a beautiful background that reminded me of fall leaves changing colours, so I wen through my stamps to find an image that would go with a fall theme.  I picked this super cute Tawny from CC Designs Pollycraft by Paula.  I just love their little images, they are so cute.

I stamped the image out in Black Licorice MFT Hybrid Ink and coloured it up using Peerless Water Colours.  I love the bright colours that you can achieve with these water colours and they are so fast and easy to use.

The saying is from a CC Designs AmyR set called Happy Harvest.  Those AmyR sentiments are the best for cards and more.


To finish off the card front I wrapped some black embroidery thread around and tied a bow, added some acrylic leaves and popped up the image on foam tape.  I will be sharing this card in more detail on my YouTube channel later this week.

Happy Fall to everyone!!

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. how cute love this card i really need to get some of those powders...xoxo

    ReplyDelete