Sunday, February 12, 2012

SYAO2

Well it's week two of Scrap Your Ass Off.  And I finished my second layout.  I'm so excited that I got two layouts done in two weeks.  This is really going to help me keep up with all my scrapbooking.
Here's the layout...

 And here's my layout - I love it.  Again you had to choose 4 embellishments, I used flowers, buttons, ribbon and border punch.  For the technique I chose misting which I did on the background with one of my Prima masks.  I really love the way the ribbon turned out, I actually stitched it up the middle to ruffle it.
 Here's a close up of the flowers, I cut them out of the patterned paper and used my shaping tools to give them some dimension.  Added some super cute buttons in the middle.  The colors look so great together.  You can't really see but the actual background paper has a scroll embossing in it.
 Here's a close up of the picture.  Gorgeous, it was a caterpillar that we found in the park when we were out for a walk.  I did some really cool close-ups of the the little furry guy.  I even cut out some leaves and a butterfly from the green patterned paper.  Also shaped them and popped them up.

Looking forward to sharing a new layout with you every week!!
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment