Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pocket Full of Hearts

I was trying to work on a spinny card for valentines day but ended up with a pop up card instead. I used these super cute Fancy Pants valentines paper, they are one of my favorites right now.

On the front I used a Unity pocket stamp that I got a while ago and just haven't used yet. I cut out the individual hearts from the patterned paper and popped them up from the heart.

On the inside is just a ton of hearts to show that "my love is overflowing" which I stamped out in Stampin' Up! alphabet stamps. I even added a little scallop label to give a spot for the card to be signed. Not a ton of stamping but pretty good use of patterned paper, I think!!


Here's a shot of the inside, I used Stampin' Up! cardstock in Not Quite Navy and Regal Rose. I think I made the pop-up a little big but it still looks pretty good. My first Valentines card but more to come...


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment